Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catching Up

Well, that time has come again. The time when, periodically, I deposit a whole bunch of pictures onto this blog, food pictures I never got around to writing about or weren't particularly interesting to write about. Think of it as a bit of a snapshot of the time that's passed since I moved back to Maryland!

Over the summer, while Noah and I lived in New Windsor, we had a burst of DIY inspiration that involved making pickles! They were delicious.

Fresh sage from our window garden! When it got to be winter I dried all the sage by hanging it from a hair tie on the window. I'm really looking forward to doing some more gardening (mostly of things that can be grown in pots, because I'm only renting the house I'm living in now) soon.



Some yummy-looking type of fried rice concoction.



These may not look like much, but they are amazing homemade chicken nuggets! I don't know why I survived on frozen chicken nuggets all through college when I could have been eating these.

Pasta with made-from-scratch tomato sauce! I was really happy with the way this came out. It's such a simple thing to make, but the sauce came out so well, with giant chunks of tomato and lots of seasoning.

Until next time, I hope you had a happy new year!

No comments: