Friday, September 9, 2016

Aloo Baingan

Indian food is my favorite food. I've been known to stake out all the good Indian places within a 25-mile radius of wherever I am living, and when we lived in Missouri I was a loyal patron of our local Indian restaurant at least once a week on my lunch break. For awhile, here in rural Maryland, we went to the only Indian place in town, which was a Mexican restaurant run by an Indian man who cooked a not-well-publicized-and-thus-semi-secret Indian menu as well. The place had its ups and downs--first they took items off the Indian menu, then they took away the Indian menu altogether, then people complained so they put it back on, then they started taking items off again, until finally...

The entire restaurant closed, and just didn't reopen again. No Indian food in our entire county!

Well, desperate times call for desperate measures, which is how I ended up cooking this Aloo Baingan recipe tonight. It was so delicious that I knew I just had to return to the food blog to share it. As is the case with all recipes I cook from food blogs, I prefer to link to the original blog itself rather than reprint the recipe. So go give this blog some traffic, and enjoy some delicious Indian food!


http://www.veganricha.com/2016/01/aloo-baingan-recipe.html

7 comments:

Roshan Ray said...


GIGA Rapid is all about providing people with reliable, secure and fastest seedbox hosting solutions. Our seedbox lets you enjoy high speed data transfers, streaming, storage and access of your favorite media like apps, videos, audios and most importantly makes your daily upload and download tasks hassle-free while keeping you totally anonymous and secure. Our plans are free from long complex installation and activation processes.

Roshan Ray said...

I really liked the article and presentation thank you for the this informative article.
Routersly

Rahul Singh said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. \
I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.
Thank you!!
You can check the best Software Development Company Interfaces

Rahul Singh said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. \
I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.
Thank you!!
You can check the best Software Development Company Interfaces

pratik said...

The Article designs are very nice and this is a very unique content than any other designing blogs in my point of view. Keep updating more in future.
Here My website for Best seedbox

pratik said...

Wow I really enjoyed to read that all i will always follow You thanks for the great article.
It conatains so good knowledge. Full of informative article.
Here My website for fast seedbox

FoodDelightByFoodie said...

very delicious and insightful content
Recipes
Vegetables Name
Fruits Name
Dry Fruits Name
Pulses Name
Cereals Name
Easy recipes
Apple Juice recipes